The Session Quality received an overhaul (#67)
- The middle category was renamed from
OK, leading to the three categories
BAD - OK - GOOD. Note that this change requires you to adapt your code when updating to the newest version.
- We added a new category
NONE, which is present in the beginning, when we are not yet able to give a good estimate about the quality. This should take a couple of seconds.
- Improved our estimation and increased the stability.
Please check out the newly created page about Session Quality, where you can find more information.
onActivitycallback to the
Listenerinterface (#56). The provided event data can contain a
- Performance improvements and restructuring after internal protocol upgrade #54
- Adapted to a new internal protocol to the motion analysis service (!45)
- Allow to pass timestamp of image capture time with
AnalyserInput. Please make use of it for better performance. #33
- Enable to create analyser with additional parameter to pass a user name (
- Return unique session id in
- Provide all body points that have to be visible to reach the exercise starting position, as well as the last estimated pose. Both within the
--> For the last two points please check our documentation about Analyser properties.
- Updated to VUP 1.7.1, see more in https://vup.docs.vay.ai/Changelog.html
- Shutdown problem of gRPC connection by updating to VUP 1.6.7, see VUP Changelog
- Real time feedback in listener
- No duplicates in
Key Features Update:
- Provide access to package implementation versions (#38)
- Provide field if returned body point is accurate (#31)
- Updated to VUP 1.6.3, see VUP changelog
A first stable version of the Java API is released providing event data in all events of the Listener and a functioning Analyser to configure movement analysis sessions.
- Documentation including Javadocs (#11).
- Implemented Session Quality (#5) and Session State (#6) Events.
- Interface redesign (#16).
- Introduce Listener with ReadyEvent, PoseEvent, FormMetricValuesEvent, FormFeedbackEvent, RepetitionEvent, ErrorEvent and SessionStateChangedEvent.(#1, #2, #3)
- Add Streaminganalyser for online analysis providing the functionality to register listener, enqueue inputs and stop the analyser. (#1)
- Pass multiple form corrections instead of only one (#15)
- Provide exercise name and form metrics (#7)